- Cradle Mountain day trip 1 hr walking and canoeing Helicopter scenic flights
- Stanley historic fishing village 1 hr Highfield House. The Nut. Chair lift
- Arthur River and The Tarkine 2hrs River cruises and 4 wheel drives
- Boat Harbour quaint seaside village with pure white silicon sand.
- Leven Canyon and Gunns Plains Caves
- Cruise the Leven river
- Preston Falls
- Dial Ranges for horse riding and walking
- See the Penguins. There is a penguin colony on the beach opposite Moonlight Bay. Penguins can also be seen at Lillico Beach, and there is a little penguin observation centre at Burnie.
- Tassie Devils. Visit the Wings wildlife park at Gunns Plains
- Play Golf at The Ulverstone Championship Golf Course.
- Visit The Penguin undercover Market and local gift shops and antique shops
- Visit some wineries and taste the cool climate Tasmanian wines of our region.
- For the gourmet food lovers visit Cheese factories, Raspberry, Strawberry and Cherry farms, Chocolate factory and honey farm as well as restaurants, and cafes’s where you can taste some of the delicious Tasmanian seafoods and other Tasmanian products available.
<iframe width='100%' height='450px' id='mapcanvas' src='https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Moonlight%20Bay%20B&B%20Accommodation&t=&z=14&ie=UTF8&iwloc=&output=embed' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' marginheight='0' marginwidth='0'><div style='overflow:hidden;'><div id='gmap_canvas' style='height:450px;width:100%;'></div></div></iframe>